Sunday 15 June 2014

CHNC challenge extra for June mid-month


Can you believe that it is already mid-month? And nearly six months of this year gone already! It's time for some mid-month inspiration from some of the design team:




Heather:




Using Bugaboo Stamps  'AKV Reindeer Skate'


                                                                          Renate:


  Using Bugaboo Stamps 'Snowflake Reindeer silhouette'


Rose:



Using Bugaboo Stamps 'Bobblehead Christmas reindeer'




Using 'Lil Snowman'


Guest designer, Cathy:





If you visit our blogs from time to time you're bound to see some more Christmas crafting because we all love it!

Please scroll down to see details of the June challenge and join in the fun or click here.

2 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous creations x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous Hazel. I had to reopen a new blog as my old one got hacked into! So now I can start over, please come and join me as I had to re join here as well...cheers,Annie
    [I was Memories to Keep}
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment - much appreciated

LinkWithin