Sunday 31 December 2017

Winner of CHNC challenge extra for December 2017 and a sad goodbye


Thank you so much for all your lovely festive entries during December - so many wonderful entries.

This is a sad post because there will be no more challenges on this blog, as I explained in the December post.

The good news is that my CHNC challenges will continue weekly and also my monthly Patterned paper ones will also continue - I hope to see you all there.

Unfortunately, there could only be one winner of the December challenge and this is the result of using random.org:


who shared this lovely card:


Congratulations, . Please email me at craftyhazelnut@gmail.com so I can arrange for you to claim your four digital stamps from Bugaboo Stamps.

I want to say a big thank you to everyone who has joined in the challenges here during the past five years and also all of the ladies who have been design team members during that time - I am so grateful to them all for sharing their creativity.

And a final big thank you to Bugaboo Stamps for being such generous sponsors throughout the years.

7 comments:

  1. Happy New Year and with endings there are always beginnings. I will be creating more.. that’s my plan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Hazel for picking my card as the winner. I have sent you an email.
    I am sorry the challenge is closing, but I understand and I will still join in your other challenges. You are a real inspiration to me in all you do and I wish you well.
    I hope you have a very happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Dance to the winner - tear, tears, as the challenge closes - but I totally understand! Blessings and Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to see this one go Hazel. Thank you for running it along side your other two super challenges which I will continue to enter when I can.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, Hazel. Thank you for all of your challenges, past and present! I wish you all the best in 2018! I hope your husband will be okay. Congrats to Granmargaret on the win! I will be joining your other challenges so I will see you over there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sad to see the challenge close but understand, wishing you a very Happy New Year and all the best with your continuing challenges

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment - much appreciated

LinkWithin